Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Knitting Needle Roll

So I haven't really been knitting anything new, just working on my grandma's scarf. I figured I would show off the knitting needle roll my mom made me. I picked out the fabric and told her how to do it, and she sewed it for me. She even made 2 bigger pockets for my circulars and some small things like yarn needles. My sewing skills basically suck.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Anyway, I've been thinking of knitting a raincloud, after being inspired by this one at Mochimochi. Mine will be different though, but I haven't really thought out a design yet. I'm thinking of putting lightning on it as well. I'm sure pictures will be coming soon enough.

I've been cleaning/re-organizing my room so I can have a craft area. It looks horrible now, but hopefully I'll be able to post pictures of my new crafting zone soon (which includes a Johnny Depp poster!)

Current WIPs:

Grandma's Scarf
Mary Janes
Designing raincloud

No comments: