Monday, July 9, 2007

My WIPs and UFOs are out of control

I don't know if it's the heat affecting me or what, but I cannot finish a single thing! I get so close, but as soon as I screw up I just stop. The sad thing is, when I stop I don't go back to another WIP or UFO, I decide to start something else! And as soon as something goes wrong with that, I start another! My WIP shelf is overflowing right now. I currently have 4 WIPs and 2 UFOs (that are collecting dust until I stop being disgusted with them!) that need to get finished! I just hope it cools of soon so I can start concentrating more, and I can stand the feel of yarn. Wool on a 90+ day is just about the worst thing in the world.

Anyway, enough ranting. I'll post again when I get something finished, or at least close to finished.

Current WIPs:

Don't even go there!

No comments: