Sunday, July 15, 2007

A Second Christmas Scarf...*SPOILER*

Again...if you're related, don't read!

After finally finishing my grandma's scarf, I decided I needed to get started on another one for Christmas. I'm working on one for my aunt. It's hot pink, which she'll totally love. I've only done a few inches of it so far, so I'm not going to post a picture of it yet.

I finally got a copy of Charmed Knits, and it is so AMAZING! I love everything in it! I definitely want to make Ron's Ragg Raglan, and Ron's Animal Cracker hat, and basically anything involving Ron (and if you love Rupert Grint, I suggest seeing Driving Lessons! FANTASTIC!) Right now I'm working on an owl. I'm making Hedwig instead of Errol, only because I have white yarn on hand, and none that is Errol-colored. I've just casted on, so no pictures of that either.

Pictures to come when I've made some progress.

Current WIPs:

Hedwig
Aunt's Scarf

No comments: