Sunday, August 26, 2007

This is just venting

I have to go to school tomorrow, which on it's own just completely sucks!
To make it worse...this is my senior year.
I know, I know...this is supposed to be the best year, but honestly, I'm terrified.
I'm not sure why exactly.
I know what I want to do, and I already know where I'm going to college. Nevertheless, I'm scared.
I think I just don't like the fact that in a year I will be moving out on my own. I'm not ready to be an adult with responsibilities. I just want to be a kid for the rest of my life, and in a year I'm being forced to grow up.
I'm also scared I'm not going to have time for fun.
I'll be in class, studying, working. When will I have time to knit, or just hang out and relax?

Everyone keeps telling me this year is going to go fast and I'll be out of school before I know it. The bad thing is, that's the complete opposite of what I want to hear.

Oh, and I haven't figured out my gauge problem! I haven't knitted for a few days actually.

4 comments:

Sam said...

oh my gosh. i just found your blog through craftster, and i'm thinking the exact same things. i start school tomorrow too, my senior year, and i am SO not ready to grow up. i'm worried about college because i have no idea where i'll put my sewing machine! ah!

thecoffindontwantme said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one!!
I'm worried about finding space for my yarn stash!
Luckily I've been to visit the dorms where I'm going to school yet, and they're pretty big compared to most, but not big enough for my stash!

Hobbygåsa said...

Hello from a grown up woman that finished school MANY years ago and who have lived with the adults responsibility for many years; it is actally really great! I remember being scared too, my last year at school, move away from home, but it will turn out great - just wait and see! I hope you had a nice day at school, and take care!

Knit and fall back in it said...

In a couple of years you will look back and ask yourself "What was I so afraid of?"

I wouldn't go back for all of the money in the world.