I know, I know! I said I would work on this last week. But like I said before, I have no time. I would love to take one of those Time Management classes, but I don't have the time for it.
Tina in Wonderland tagged me, here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post rules
2. Share 7 facts about yourself, some random and some weird
3. Tag 7 people at the end of post and list their names
4. Let them know they were tagged by a comment on their blog
I can almost guarantee the things I list will not be interesting, and probably not random or weird, but here it goes.
1) I'm planning on going to college at Cleveland State University, and I'm double majoring in Journalism and Spanish.
2) I've considered myself a Democrat since the age of 13. I'm still not old enough to vote, but I'm counting down the months until I can in the next presidential election. My friends think I'm crazy for wanting to vote so badly, I think they're crazy for not caring.
3) I used to play trombone in my high school marching band. I quit after a psychotic lady that can't keep time became our new director. She's still there. When I was in the band we had over 110 people in it. Two years after she came, we're down to under 50. You'd think someone would notice something was wrong.
4) I have a miniature dachshund named Ravenclaw the Half-Blood Princess. Yeah, dogs and Harry Potter are the loves of my life.
5) My favorite food is Chicken Parmigiana. I think it's quite odd that Italian food you get at an Italian restaurant is (around here at least) terrible, but the people in my non-Italian family make amazing Italian food. We also make some pretty awesome Chinese food as well.
6) I used to want to be a veterinarian so bad, but then I realized I might have to hurt animals (you know, shots and stuff), and possibly put them to sleep.
7) Comments on my blog make me happier than a kid in a candy store, so seriously, comment.
Well you know what? I don't know 7 people that haven't already been tagged for this, so I'm just going to go ahead and tag everyone that reads this! Are you up for the challenge?